Urban Development Management
New Urban Developments since 1997 has Project Managed or Developed over 435 individual Projects, Delivering over 2,350 Residential Dwelling Units at a building cost of over $300 million.
New Urban Developments offers expert Project Management and Development Management services to Clients in the Government, Private and Not for Profit Sectors.
THESE SERVICES INCLUDE
- The Project Management of new residential housing developments, including Group Homes
- Property Acquisition services including scoping & upgrading
- The Project Management of property up-grading and refurbishment projects, on both small and large scale unit blocks,
- The Project Management of major hydraulic, electrical services, security and other property services work,
- The Project Management of Fire Up-grading services,
- The Development and Project Management of complex detailed LGA precinct studies, and local area management plans,
- The Project Management of large Land Survey and re-subdivision projects,
- The preparation of detailed Development Feasibility’s,
- The delivery of accurate and reliable Property Development and Programming advice,